BUY SILVER LIQUID VIRGIN MERCURY ONLINE WITH DELIVERY WORLDWIDE
We now have Prime Virgin Silver Metallic Mercury in great quantities and 90% of our product is
for exportation. Our Prime Virgin Silver liquid Mercury meets the norms of international standards. Our products are highly recommended. We sell at very competitive discount prices worldwide shipping of liquid mercury.
-Cas No.: 7439-97-6 4
– Prime Virgin Silver liquid Mercury = 99.9999% Pure by wt min.
– Free from heavy metals
– Packing iron cylinder ( 34.5)kg net weight
– Physical State: Liquid
– Appearance: silver
– Odor: odorless
– PH: Not available.
– Vapor Pressure: 0.002 mm Hg @ 25C
– Vapor Density: 7.0
– Evaporation Rate: Not available.
– Viscosity: 15.5 mP @ 25 dig C
– Boiling Point: 356.72 dig C
– Freezing/Melting Point:-38.87 dig C
– Decomposition Temperature: Not available.
– Solubility: Insoluble.
– Specific Gravity/Density: 13.59 (water=1)
– Molecular Formula :Hg
– Molecular Weight: 200.59
Mercury is a chemical element with symbol Hg and atomic number 80. It is commonly known as quicksilver and was formerly named hydrargyrum (/haɪˈdrɑːrdʒərəm/ hy-DRAR-jər-əm). A heavy, silvery d-block element, mercury is the only metallic element that is liquid at standard conditions for temperature and pressure.
Mercury occurs in deposits throughout the world mostly as cinnabar (mercuric sulfide). The red pigment vermilion is obtained by grinding natural cinnabar or synthetic mercuric sulfide.
Packaging & Containers:
* 34.5kg virgin Steel Flask
* 76 lb. Virgin Steel Flasks
* 2204 lb Reusable Steel Containers
* Glass & Polyethylene Bottles
Why us? It’s easy:
– High quality of products.
– Giving guarantee of non-presence of any impurity.
– Meeting customers demands.
– Delivery guaranteed.
Submit your review